The Uno V2 Inflatable Trainer Kite
A SIMPLE, AFFORDABLE AND ROBUST INFLATABLE DE-POWER TRAINER.
Every kiter has been a beginner at some point, and the Ozone Uno V2 Infaltable Trainer Kite is a great place to start! Unlike other foil trainer kites that come with wrist leash control bars, this kite uses a standard control bar used with the inflatable kites that all your non-beginner kite buddies are using.
What Ozone Says About the Ozone Uno V2 Inflatable Trainer Kite
With a unique design incorporating only one strut it is an ideal kitesurf trainer for schools, operating and functioning the same as larger inflatable water kites. It is also perfect for any kiter to have as a fun addition to his/her quiver to get family and friends into kiting.
The Uno trainer is responsive, smooth and stable. It comes in two sizes (2.5m and 4m) with enough power to ensure beginners will be ready to progress to the next level. The Uno works with the standard Ozone Contact Control System (recommended line lengths 15-25m), allowing an easy progression onto a larger Ozone water kite after learning the basics with the Uno.
The Uno is great for teaching because the student can learn how to use the release systems and how to re-launch with ease, using the same bar system as on the larger Ozone water kites. Schools can now teach students in high winds in the water, without having to sacrifice functionality of an inflatable kite. It can also be used for first lessons on land. Being a lightweight package it is easy to travel with and keep in the car.
Features of the Ozone Uno V2
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Double ripstop canopy material
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Simple Stuff bag with shoulder strap
- No previous kite experience required