Cabrinha Overdrive Quickloop Trimlite Technology
VARIABLE LINE LENGTHS
The new variable Line lengths can greatly adjust your riding style and the kites performance. Shorter lines give the feeling of a faster turning kite whereas longer lines offer more power or for increased hangtime.
SAFE AND SIMPLE
The ultimate in safety and easy of use.
The low 'V' connection allows direct steering impulse on the kite. It also takes the worry away from inverted relaunch problems.
The 1X centralised flagging line connection offers complete depower of the kite when the safety system is deployed.
The Asymetric bar design finger bumps offers superior comfort and incredible grip.
The colour coded line collectors ensure a failsafe line attaching during kite setup.
Bio-based Dyneema® fiber boasts the exact same performance as conventional Dyneema® with a carbon footprint that is 90% lower than generic HMPE fiber. As well as its extraordinary strength, bio-based Dyneema® excels in cut and abrasion resistance and has a high resistance to UV, a crucial benefit for its use in flying lines. So, whatever style you choose to ride, ride with the confidence and trust in a product that lessens your footprint, not your performance.
All Cabrinha control systems come ready to ride with 22m lines, with the extra 2m lines coming separately.
Some people like to ride short lines. They want the feeling of a faster turning kite, or they want to increase the range of a kite. Others like longer lines for more power, or increased hang time.
- Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment for maximum turning speed.
- Industry first dual density highly textured bar grip.
- Ergonomically designed asymmetric finger bar for intuitive and instant tactile left/right orientation.
- Soft touch bar ends provide a safe and stable steering platform.
- On-the-fly bar width adjustment and convenient line retainers.
- Simple and clean trim system.
- Compact and durable stainless steel TrimLite Cleat™.
- Allows precise and positive trim adjustment.
- Light weight design.
- Elasticized trim line, internalized mainline and landing lines protected with PU tubing.
- Minimalist system with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions.
- Works great for unhooked maneuvers.
- Quick and easy QR operation.
- Centralized flagging.
- Simple 1X security activation and reset.
- Multi bore tubing protection.
- Spinning handle.
- Removable centralized security pin.
- AFNOR certified safety standard.