V3 Slingshot Hover Glide FSurf
If you have your sights set on wake surfing with your foil, this is your magic carpet ride. The FSurf’s large-format Infinity 76 wing provides all the lift, speed and pumpability you need to be able to let go of the rope and surf behind just about any craft that puts up a wake.
The FSurf foil is the perfect choice for experienced foilers looking for the perfect blend between performance, speed, and pumpability. The FSurf is part of Slingshot’s signature Hover Glide foil platform, built with an aluminum structure and outfitted with carbon wings, creating the perfect balance of performance and price. The FSurf foil comes with a 71cm mast - increasing the responsiveness of the foil and giving surfers a larger range from the foil to the board - ideal for getting more distance out of each “stroke” as surfers pump the foil to maneuver between waves or across flat water. The FSurf is outfitted with our ever popular Infinity 76 surf wing which has a large surface area to feed off smaller amounts of wave energy, support heavier riders (200 lbs +) with ease, and is also the most agile and maneuverable of the surf wings. The speed range of this foil is also extremely impressive - designed to takeoff early and hang in there at speeds of about 18 mph.
Why You'll Love the FSurf V3
This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
FSurf V3 Features
- Custom travel case
- 71cm (28”) Aluminum Mast
- A complete setup fine-tuned for surf foiling success in a variety of conditions
- Tons of low-end lift, great for small, weak waves, rolling swell, beginners and pumping
- Shift fuselage lets you set your mast in different locations for different performance
- Pumps like crazy, great for linking waves and cruising around the flats
- Crossover setup for wake surf foiling
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components