The new range of Sky Wing models grows to nine dedicated shapes and takes efficiency to another level. Ride the smallest board possible in the lightest of winds!
The range is split in three different directions, with the two smallest shapes of 4'6" and 4'7" being dedicated Prone/Wing advanced combo boards, with low Volume, more radical bottom contours and all features needed to push the limits.
The Wing all-round range from 4'8" to 5'8" has its focus on the earliest take-off possible with minimal board size. Fanatic's shaper Sky Solbach combined the early planing rocker line of our previous 5'4" with a sharp release box rail and slight bevels in the nose section. The extra glide allowed to pull in tail and nose outline slightly to reduce catching in turns and on the wave. The clean approach with plenty of volume under your feet make for an uninterrupted touch-down, which helps learners and hardcore freestylers alike.
The 6'3" is dedicated for everyone getting into Wing Foiling. The extra length and heaps of volume turns you into an addicted winger in no time!
||4'6" / 137cm
||20" / 52cm
||2x US Track Plate
||22" / 56cm
|4'8" / 142cm
|5'0" / 152cm
||24" / 61cm
|5'2" / 157cm
||25" / 63.5cm
|5'4" / 163cm
||26" / 66cm
|5'6" / 168cm
||27" / 68.5cm
|5'8" / 173cm
||28" / 71cm
|6'3" / 190cm
||30" / 76cm
Key Features of the Sky Wing
- 9 new shapes for all riders and conditions
- Optimized rocker line and hard release edges for maximum glide and earliest take-off possible (sizes 4'8" and bigger)
- Clean bottom contours with slightly rolled Vee in the nose section for uninterrupted touchdowns (sizes 4'8" and bigger)
- Additional footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or new straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Pulled in nose and tail sections to reduce swing weight and avoid catching in tight turns and on the wave
- Recessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- Centerline bumper on sizes 5'6" and bigger
- Carrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted
- Lightweight Vacuum Epoxy Construction (VEC) with optimized layup and significantly reduced weight compared to previous models