2019 Nobile Foil Infinity Split Package
If you travel for kiting, or have any future desires to travel for kiteboarding, the 2019 Nobile Foil Infinity Split Package is the best investment you can make. Not only can the board help to reduce your airline board bag fees, it's also features tool-less assembly and is a great ride. If you want more information on the Nobile Split Kiteboards, check out our post here.
What Nobile Says About the 2019 Nobile Foil Infinity Split Package
CAN YOU IMAGINE A FOILBOARD IN TWO PIECES? THE BOARD’S DESIGN WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY FOR TWO YEARS (2018-2019) This year we introduced the fourth generation of our W-Connection patented solution. The improved connection has been redesigned from scratch. Its shape has been changed completely, which resulted in better distribution of the force. Furthermore, a new shape allows precise connecting and comfortable disconnecting from the board. Some of the connection’s constructional elements have been reduced, while others have been replaced with durable composite. This has resulted in reduced weight, improved stiffness and durability in connection points, as well as retaining the natural properties of the board, so the connection won’t impact the comfort during the ride.
We have also used the CAP construction which has a box-type structure, where the edge of a wooden wedge is fully secured with a laminate. The board is lighter, stiffer and much more resistant tobreakage.
- New Size 5’2''
Key Features for the 2019 Nobile Split Foil Kiteboard
- Foil dedicated with wave capabilities
- Comfortable hydrofoiling
- Great wave performance
- Super traction
- Impressive carving
- Tough flex
- Multifunctional board: hydrofoil/wave
- Easy to transport – splitboard
- Fin arrangement, combined with the board’s profile, allows exceptional upwind performance
- Fourth-generation W-Connection – new shape and new internal structure increase the durability of connection and improve the comfort during the ride
- CAP Construction
Foil Mount Insert Spacing / Foil Compatability
- Nobile Split Foil 3.5" x 6.5"
Other Brands Foil Bolt Spacing
- Slingshot hover Glide 5.5" (4 3/4 or 6 1/4) x 3.5" - The SS Hover Glide will NOT work with this board.
- Liquid Force Happy Foil 5 3/4" x 3.5" - LF Happy Foil will NOT work with this board.
- Cabrinha Double Agent - 5.5" x 3.5" Cabrinha Double Agent will NOT work with this board
Nobile Zen Freeride Foil
Key Features of the Infiinity Split Zen Foil:
- Easy to ride and manoeuvrable
- Properties typical for carbon products
- High safety level
- Solid and stiff construction
- Steering precision
- Fully anti-corrosion seal makes the construction immune to unfavourable conditions, such as salt water.
FUSELAGE Length (cm): 64
The Fuselage is made of Aluminum-Carbon used in aviation industry. Milled and turned in lab conditions on CNC machines. Carefully selected cross sections and well-designed slots securing wings and mast minimize resistance, while increasing durability and rigidity of connection with other components. The keel is anodized in order to protect it against the salt water.
MAST Length (cm): 60 | 86 | 96
The aluminium mast is extruded from the material used in the aviation industry. It is extremely light and stiff to the maximum. Thanks to the non-drag profile, it has very low resistance in the water.
It’s a pivotal point of the whole construction, connecting the hydrofoil with the board. Made of high-quality aluminum to make it super-stable and maximally durable.
Freeride: surface 835cm2 | span – 59,5cm |Aspect: – 4,2.
Race: surface – 528 cm2 | span – 60cm | Aspect – 6,8.
Wings are built of ultra-durable and stiff G10 composite milled with the use of super-precise CNC machines and polished to minimize the water resistance. The back flap is universal for both wings.
Fitted surface parameters and used profiles provide a freedom of moves in wide spectrum of weather conditions. Extremely stabile and easy to control. It gains lift quickly which makes it useful also for the beginners. Optimized for medium and high speed.
The 40 mm Nobile fin is made of G10 material and serves as an extra stabilizer. You can use other sizes of Nobile G10 fins as well.
Write Your Own Review