Takuma Kujira 1440 Wing Set
This Kujira 1440 front wing is the ultimate choice for riders in search of nonstop glide, an absolute downwind machine. This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth, and easy take-off immediately followed by the extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary for downwind.
Performance Features of the Kujira 1440/220 Wings
- High aspect wing performance.
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whale's pectoral fin.
- LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed.
- Astonishingly smooth low-speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
- Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
- Epic glide and high top speed
Dimensions of the Takuma Kujira 1440 Wing
- Wing Span: 1085mm
- Chord: 170mm
- Project area: 1440 cm2