Takuma Kujira 1440 Foil
Takuma introduces the new Kujira foil 1440, inspired by humpback whales.
This Kujira 1440 front wing is the ultimate choice for riders in search of non stop glide, an absolute downwind machine.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary in downwind.
Performance Features of the Kujira 1440 Foil
- High aspect wing performance.
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed. · Astonishingly smooth low speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
- Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
- Epic glide and high top speed
Dimensions of the Takuma Kujira 1440
- Wing Span : 1085mm
- Chord : 170mm
- Project area : 1440 cm2
- Wing Span : 390 mm
- Chord : 68 mm
- Project area : 220 cm2
- 75cm OR 85cm