Ozone Reo V5 Kite
The Ozone Reo has been the benchmark standard for wave kites, and the 2019 Ozone Reo V5 delivers. Wave kiters will appreciate the kite's improved design, and a review in International Kitesurfing Magazine described the kite's performance in various conditions as behaving "perfectly with a connected, intuitive feel though the bar, and a solid and stable canopy above our head."
Here's What Ozone Has to Say About the Ozone Reo V5
SINCE ITS INTRODUCTION, THE REO HAS BEEN THE REFERENCE FOR PURE WAVE RIDING, SETTING THE BENCHMARK IN PERFORMANCE AND FEELING.
The Reo’s unique flying characteristics allow you to maximize the potential of every wave, giving you the freedom to smash the lip, clear a section, carve turns or snap in the pocket. Fast direct handling and perfect drift combined with amazing de-power and the ability to absorb gusts means you can choose exactly where you want to place yourself on a wave to make that next move.
The Reo V5 features our innovative Variable Bridle Geometry (VBG). The new bridle settings extend the kites operating range, bringing another level of versatility to this already outstanding design.
Key Features of the Reo V5
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Two Variable Bridle Geometry settings
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool proof line connectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Anti-Snag line deflectors
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Direct Connect Struts
- Unique bladder construction
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge