Ozone Chrono V3 Ultralight
The Ozone Chrono V3 Ultralight has the same great design as the Chrono V3 but made with lighterweight materials to reduce the weight and packing volume.
Described as "one of the first models to open up standard LEI kiters to the advantages of ram air kites" by The Kiteboarder Magazine, the Ozone Chrono V3's multi-purpose design will keep keep twintipper, foilers and snow kiters very happy! The Chrono V3’s multi-purpose design means it is perfect for high performance Twin Tip freeriding – launching yourself into big floaty airs or out and out power and speed riding. Hydrofoil riders will instantly notice the improved stability and tacking/gybing potential of the V3, it will lift you for longer making maneuvers smoother and more intuitive. Snow kiters will love the kite's power to carve up the snow and sky in even the lightest breeze.
What Ozone Says About the Ozone Chrono V3 Ultralight
The Ozone Chrono V3 Ultralight is the same design as the Chrono V3 with high quality lightweight materials to reduce weight and packing volume to a minimum. The Chrono V3 Ultra Light version is 25% lighter and packs down to around half the size, while offering true performance increases and enhanced flying characteristics. It inflates quicker, launches in lighter winds, flies faster, stays in the air longer in gusty conditions, and is more reactive even in the lightest breeze.
The technical backpack is the same design as the standard version using lighter materials.
Key Features of The Ozone Chrono V3 Ultralight
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM OZONE ABOUT THE CHRONO V3 ULTRALIGHT FOIL KITE
- The Chrono V3 Ultra Light is for advanced riders only who have previous foil kite experience. The materials have been used extensively on our Ultra Light Kites and Paragliders for the past five years. The kite must be carefully looked after, it needs an experienced rider who knows how to keep the kite up in the air and how to handle it gently on the ground.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release. After releasing the flag out check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or - 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com
***The Ultra Light kites will be produced on request only, so please order this kite from Green Hat early to plan for production and delivery time.