Moses Onda 75 Alu 633/483 Kite Foil
The new Moses Onda hydrofoil is a freeride kiter or surfers dream. With a new lower aspect wing, this step up is ready to draw squiggly lines like you favorite two-year-old artist. Its lighter weight allows for even faster directional changes, while its gull wing dihedral design flows back under your feet after the G-force subsides.
- 1x Moses 75cm Aluminum mast and plate collar
- 1x MFs710A Fuselage 710 Alum
- 1x MS483-18 Stabilizer 483mm
- 3x Flat Head Screw M6x20mm
- 2x Flat Head Screw M6x16mm
- Features light and stiff high-modulus carbon Wing construction
- User-friendly freeride performance
- A carbon/Aluminum foil anyone can ride
- Inverted gull wing is "self-centering"
- Tons of low-end range for light wind foiling
75cm Aluminum mast and plate collar: durable, affordable, top quality performance without the price.
High Modulus Carbon Wing Construction: lightest, most flexible and durable inserts in the industry.
Inverted Gull Wing: self-centering, playful front wing makes this foil the perfect carbon foil that anyone can ride
||Foil Speed Range
6 - 25 knots