The Fluente is fast and stable, inspires your confidence, planes up quickly and tracks in a natural way
We are still learning from our costumers and riders, the goal is to reach the perfection in comfort and performance.
Moses can rely on a professional riders team who help us develop the line and promote our brand in National and International competitions as in freeride.
Here's what Moses has to say about their hydrofoils:
"10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Moses Hydrofoil designs, develops and produces high quality carbon hydrofoils since 2008.
Our experience leads us to produce a complete selection of hydrofoil for Windsurf, Kitesurf and surf from beginner to top racer. Every foil is created with extreme care in order to have the best performance. Latest Cad design technologies mixed with our 10 years experience.
A super accessible freeride foil, plenty of lift for early take off, extremely easy to control, the Fluente offers a smooth take off and amazing stability. With its wide range of use and intuitive ride, it will allow you to discover the magic of foiling."
- - 1x MM091-18 - Mast Fluente
- - 1x MFK-18 - Fuselage
- - 1x MW590-18 - Competition Front Wing 590mm
- - 1x MS330-18 - Stabilizer 330mm
- - 4x Bushing M6x10mm
- - 2x Socket head cap Screw M6x20mm
- - 3x Flat Head Screw M6x20mm
- - 2x Flat Head Screw M6x16mm
- - 910mm mast length
- - Aluminum 6082 fuselage
- - Full carbon
- - User friendly
- - Foiling at lower speed
- - 590 Front Wing
- - 330 Rear Wing
- Integrated Mast and Pedestal: one unit, stronger and more hydrodynamic.
- High Modulus Carbon Construction: lightest, most flexible and durable inserts in the industry
- 91 cm Mast: adds increased agility
||Foil Speed Range