Duotone Echo Foil Wing
This unique invention causes a stabilization of the profile, by taking advantage of the ridge boom structure and results in a consistent load distribution and a continuous performance. Especially in lightwind, the stiff profile, the battens and the draft control rope, make it easy to actively get going, even in the slightest breeze. All sizes have incredible low end, especially size 6 and 7 get you going in the slightest breeze. The leading edge has been stiffened to create a more rigid framework; this improves the wings jumping abilities, but also offers more control at speed and in powered conditions. Canopy tension has been increased, and the trailing edge/leech tension has been tuned as well. These improvements help airflow and reduce drag, giving the wing a better wind range and making it more stable when riding waves. The new boom utilises an oval grip, making it more comfortable in the hands, hand positioning happens naturally and intuitive, keeping you in control at all times. The leading edge bladder has been reinforced to make it even more durable, and finally, there are now six sizes in the range! If you want the highest performing, most technologically advanced wing on the market, grab the Echo, nothing else comes close.
- BATTENS add stability in the canopy and reduce flattern and drag to a minimum and therefore improves the wind range. It assists the Foil Wing in his upwind ability, for safety and versatility and increase top-end.
- WING GEOMETRY is helpful for keeping the lower wingtip out of the water and for stabilizing the Foil Wing during both, straight-line riding and transitions. The opted dihedral angle gives a good blend of power and stability.
- The integrated BOOM stabilizes the profile and is compatible with every wing size due to length adjustment. It gives the Foil Wing best ease of use with unlimited hand placements and highest level of performance. For takeoff power and efficient pumping of the wing, the rider has a stiff and strong connection to the wing.
- WINDOWS are super helpful and an important safety benefit, whether you‘re cruising around in traffic or surfing swells downwind.
- The Draft Control Rope is an unique Duotone feature which makes the handling easy and ensures 100% performance, the experienced foil winger can even pull it to depower the wing.
PACKING SIZE: The whole setup is easy and fast to rig and packs down small, which makes it the perfect travel companion.