Sensor 3 Pro Wake Control Bar
FEEL. CONTROL. CONNECT.
Experience the highly specialized Sensor 3 Pro Wake bar. A carbon fiber and titanium bar for dedicated unhooked kiters. The narrowest of our Sensor 3 bars (40cm/36.5cm) provides the least amount of steering input during your rotations. A raised grip pattern lets you know if the bar is in the right hand (pun included:) when you’re doing blind handle passes. The clean look is interrupted on the underside with a thin redline so you not only feel but see if the bar is reversed. The carbon fiber bar naturally comes with the largest Pro Loop and 24m Tectanium Vario Lines (18+4+2m).
Wakestylers will appreciate the cleaned up bar ends that are more ergonomic and useable. The softer bar ends now flip open to reveal hidden line winders and simple width adjusters. The biggest change, though, is the all-new easy-in QR. We designed a quick release that’s incredibly easy to reconnect with one hand. Check out all the new features on CORE's website or try the Sensor 3 Pro Wake and let us know what you think.
Sensor 3 Pro Wake bar. Go all in.
- CARBON SOUL: Carbon fiber composite bar.
- TITANIUM CORE: Extra rigid, titanium trussed, composite bar.
- NEW! STEALTH WINDERS: Clean bar ends reveal hidden line winders.
- NEW! LOCK GRIP: Optimized bar texture for best grip.
- TECTANIUM VARIO LINES: Variable length, brutally strong, and durable lines.
- NEW! LIVE WIRE: Super direct bar response and EZ bar width adjustment.
- AUTO UNTWIST: Automatic, below-the-bar front line untwist w/ sand crushing ceramic bearings.
- NEW! 4:1 ADJUSTER: Fast. Precise. And proven trim adjuster.
- NEW!: CIC RELEASE: Easy-in QR.
- SUPPORTED SINGLE FRONTLINE SAFETY (SSF): Safe. Proven. And easy to relaunch.
- SHORT SAFETY LEASH: Extra short and extra safe.
- LINES MADE IN GERMANY: Durable, pre-stretched lines for long life.
- SPLICED ENDS: Braided and sewn ends for extra strength.
- REPLACEABLE BAR INSERTS: Self-lubricating, centerline bar inserts fully replaceable.
- ANTI-SLIP COATING: Water-activated grip.