Cabrinha Fusion X-Series Wings
HIGH PERFORMANCE - LIGHT WEIGHT
The best part of the last 5 years has been the rise in hybrid development and crossover technology amongst sports. No where is this more evident than in foil boarding. The hydrofoil has become the common denominator in all of the surf and wind sports today.
Therefore, it reasons that its important to have a hydro wing-set capable of crossing between sporting genres with flawless performance and capability. Enter the X Series™ wings from Cabrinha. The design of the X Series™ recognizes and exploits the most important features needed in all hydrofoiling genres. Lift, efficiency and control are the three pillars that drive the X Series’ high performance and buttery smooth ride.
Through a combination of outlines and wing profiles the X series delivers a smooth lift and stable flight with precise turning and control.
The X Series’ efficiency is enhanced by our all new Cab Fusion mast and fuselage ecosystem. The Cab Fusion is a redesign from the bottom up to remove any unwanted ‘play’ in the system while streaming the connection between the wings and the fuselage. The resulting increase in stiffness and reduction in drag puts the X Series wings into an all new class of hydrofoils.
Design Profile: Swept LE, Straight TE, Lean profile, minimal anhedral with downturned tips.
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Optimal efficiency and lift
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X950- 950cm^2, WS 630cm, AR 4.2, Vol 1.18L
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780cm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900cm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000cm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L