2022 F-One Rocket Air Foilboard
The Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to foiling sports: Surf-foil, SUP-foil, Wing-foil, Wind-foil and even Kite-foil.
Key Features of the Rocket Air
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
Starting at 4’10 (75l.) and going all the way to 7’11 (185l.) the line includes boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the same sizes & outlines as the rigid boards, they offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards and provide the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight.
- The 4’10 and 5’4 can be used for surfing, kiting, wing surfing and are also ideal to have fun doing some wake
- The 5’4, 5’10 and 6’6 are ideal sizes for Wing foiling with a Swing, offering a variety of volumes to suit everyone.
- The 7’2 is dedicated to wingfoiling, it is the ideal size to start the discipline.
- The 7’6 and 7’11 boards are the real Swiss Knife boards, ready for all sorts of fun: SUP foil, Wing foil, Windfoil, Wing surf. They can also be used to play or paddle without the foil.
- The 7’2, 7’6 and 7’11 includes 2x US tracks where additional fins can be plugged. In this configuration it becomes the best platform to learn how to handle the Swing before learning how to foil later on.
The Rocket Air boards are built using higher grade dropstitch with a fused, twin layer shell and a specific dropstitch pattern bringing extra stiffness which is essential to control the board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light which makes them easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders. Finally, the Rocket Air boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on for your next adventure.
Finally, the Rocket Air boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on for your next adventure.
4-PT Foil Mount
Waterproof box, connected to the deck.
4xM6 - 15MM Tapered head.