- Highly versatile performance freeride foil
- Front wing offers outstanding lift and stability
- 85 cm mast for intermediate to advanced riders
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and ultra-light carbon
- Features Quick-Connect-Technology and includes travel bag
"Control meets versatility meets speed. Our brand new HCS 900 carving foil redefines hydrofoil performance. It is extremely user-friendly as it offers great lift and extraordinary stability. Swift carves and reaching racing speed is a breeze riding this wing. To achieve these characteristics, we combined an 85 cm aerospace-grade aluminum mast with a carbon composite front wing and a G10 fuselage. This setup also results in ultimate control and dynamic maneuverability. The modular construction with an interchangeable mast comes with lasting durability. Hydrofoil experts, as well as progressing riders, will enjoy every take-off with this incredible wing." - Eleveight
"The HCS 900's leading combination of high-tech materials and performance-design dictates the benchmark for the market of freeride foils, especially in terms of stability, top-speed, and versatility."