2020 Naish Torque ATB Control System
If you're riding a racecar like the Naish Ride or Naish Torch, you're going to want a high-performance steering system like the 2020 Naish Torque ATB Control System. Designed for intense riding, this bar is built to last. The impact-resistant construction is designed to increase longevity and pre-stretched TLS 500 flying lines provide a more even stretch in front and back lines over time.
Here's What Naish Says About the 2020 Naish Torque ATB Control System
Featuring TLS 500 flying lines which are the stiffest and strongest lines to date. The Torque ATB is a 4-line control system with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height. Ideal for a wide variety of freeride, freestyle and wave riding, this bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date. Engineered for consistent, hassle-free operation, the quick release features a linear release force for easy release and reload regardless of the tension on the line.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Cleat Holder = Smooth flagging line slide
- Impact Resistant Construction (top of torque loop mechanism) = Increased longevity
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Above-the-Bar Clamcleat with Height-adjustable Tuning = Employs natural leverage for quick & easy adjustments
- Torque Loop = Efficient & effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable Bar Width: 18 - 20" (45 - 51 cm)
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable & controlled non-slip grip
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release & reload
- Cored, Stiff Trim Lime = Tangle-free design
- Heavy-duty Kite Leash with Quick Release