2020 Naish Pivot Kite
This year Naish has fine tuned the tension in the whole canopy by adding a seam that spreads the back line tension further towards the center of the kite for an even more powerful and balanced kite as well as the new OnePoint and SureLock Inflation System.
2 times winner of Red Bull King of the Air, the Pivot is direct, versatile and efficient, maintaining its standout performer status in the Naish kite line. Perfect for both novice and professional kiters alike, the Pivot provides plenty of sheet-in-and-go, predictable power, direct bar pressure, easy jumping and control in the air. The superior choice for versatile performance, the Pivot maintains a large wind range, proving dynamic and responsive in everything from waves to flat water.
It has earned an impressive reputation for its intuitive steering and tight, quick axis of rotation and this new generation continues to push its capabilities even further. With the Quad-Tex material, we have managed to remove heavy dacron panels along the struts—reducing weight while retaining canopy rigidity. The leading edge seam is made with Naish's exclusive thread that has tested off the charts in overall strength. The Pivot also comes with our exclusive Bladder Lock, which eliminates the risk of bladder movement in the leading edge and struts to ensure they stay in place when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing.
While the Pivot has received various tweaks and improvements that enhance the performance characteristics, it continues to stay true to its loyal following and remain as one of the most sought after kites worldwide.
Available sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- NEW SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- NEW One Point Inflation System with 9 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Constant leading edge taper = Perfect transfer of torque from the wing tip to the entire kite
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Angled Wing Tip = Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
- Constant Leading Edge Taper = Perfect transfer of torque from the wing tip to the entire kite
- Three-strut Design = Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power increase in a turn
- Super easy jumps
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping
- Quick water relaunch