The LINX Bar is our control system. Available in three sizes: 52/45 and 45/38 cm for the 4 lines bar, and 42/35 cm for the 5 lines bar dedicated to freestyle. It allows you to choose the perfect bar for your quiver. The integrated floats house the mechanism to adjust the size of your bar.
- Available in three sizes
- Adjustable bar length
- One line flag out system
- Manual swivel to untwist your front lines
- Kite steering more precise and more durability thanks to the lines
- Only one bar for BANDIT, BREEZE, FURTIVE & TRUST
Through the years, we have improved it and added some great features to create the best connection to your kite.
The lines are stiff, which makes kite steering more precise. Moreover, elongation through time is reduced which allows riding with a kite always perfectly tuned. In addition, as the lines are stiffer it makes them easier to untangle whilst setting up the kite.
The Hub is made of aluminum and the F-ONE cleat is hollowed, which allows to have lighter parts for an even more performing bar.
The 2020 LINX Bar features new colors harmonized with the rest of the range (boards and kites).
4 Lines HUB
Allows the Life Line to be connected to a single front line.
New aluminum V Splitter for longer lasting lines.
In order to satisfy all rider’s needs F-ONE offers:
- A short 40 cm leash which will make all foilers and freeriders happy as the leash will no longer drag in the water. It is the leash for all those who don’t unhook.
- A middle-sized 75 cm leash. It becomes our standard and will be sold with all our LINXBARS 4 lines. It’s a versatile leash which will suit almost every rider.
- A long 140 cm “pure freestyle” leash, thought and designed for all New School riders. The stainless steel hook has been replaced by a pig tail which brings lightness and moreover solidity. This also avoids hand injuries during handlepasses.
A swivel has been added to the leash’s base to avoid twists during tricks.
Our leashes are equipped with our release handle compliant with AFNOR standards. It has been designed to be more ergonomic and facilitates the release.
In order to guarantee maximum safety, the spectra loop under the release handle allows the leash to be adaptable with all harnesses on the market.
Last innovation : you can block the handle in an upper position to reset your quick-release in complete tranquility.