2020 Cabrinha Drifter Kiteboarding Kite
Surf / Freestyle Surf
Specifically designed for kitesurfing in waves and strapless surf freestyle, the Drifter has the ability to engage and disengage its power on command.
While catching a wave you want all the power you need but while surfing, you often want the kite to completely disappear while you surf on your own power. Its in this moment of pure surfing where you want a kite that ‘drifts’ down the line with you in a stable and predictable way. We dubbed this phenomenon Drift Stability and it is the crucial ingredient in a performance surf kite. This is why the Drifter has no equal.
3-strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Surf/drift wing tip design, 2 bridle setting options
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Slackline Drift for down-the-line surfing
- Light bar pressure with direct and responsive steering
- Great pop for strapless freestyle tricks
- Onshore and Offshore conditions settings
- Fast power and depower response
- Quick kite acceleration and deceleration
- Fast relaunch
4m, 5m & 6m available in orange color way only.