2019 Ion Apex Curv 10 Harness
The new Ion Apex Curv harness is potentially the most comfortable kite harness you will ever wear. Touted as a "hard-shell meets soft-shell" harness, the Ion Apex Curv harness really does provide the best of both worlds. The composite material is the same that Samsonite uses for its line of indestructible luggage. It's rigid in the center back area, but it has flexible side parts that adapt to your body. So, it's supportive and also extremely lightweight and kinda squishy.
What Ion Says About the 2019 Apex Curv Harness
The revolutionary Thermo Composite CURV material is a totally new innovation in harness development and sets a new benchmark in design and performance.
Featuring this latest development, the brand-new, fully molded APEX CURV 10 offers an outstandingly light yet incredibly robust harness construction and is one of the medium stiff models (flex index 10)* of our range. The 3D Plus Spine and higher outline was designed to support the rider exactly where needed most to ensure long and joyful sessions.
*Flex Index (1-20): The flex index describes the rigidity of the harness.
Higher flex index = hard and rigid = direct feeling
Lower flex index = soft and flexible = comfortable
Key Features of The 2019 Ion Apex Curv 10
- Curv: High stiffness and high resistance to impact and abrasion due to use of 3D thermo composites
- C-Bar: Fiber reinforce injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- 3D Plus_Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine technology which leads to a rigid center back area. The 3D molded Curv material generates a medium axial rigidity made of one piece!