2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Speed Foil
The Kiteboarder Magazine described the 2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Speed Foil as something fun that will cover some distance. The foil speeds through big giant carves and has the feel of an active foil that’s not just built for screaming in a straight line.
What Cabrinha Says About the 2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Speed Foil
The Hi-Rise Speed wing set is an all new moderate aspect wing with a faster profile made for, as you might have guessed... speed. This wing set is designed for speed and stability when freeriding and stops short of being a full blown racing wing. That being said, hold on because this wing will go as fast as you want to ride. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Key Features for the 2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Speed Foil
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Double layer carbon fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Double layer carbon fiber construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter