Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V2
Located in the heart of the Columbia Gorge, Liquid Force Kiteboarding knows the wind, and they've used that knowledge to develop solid kiteboarding products like the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V2.
Here's What Liquod Force Has to Say About the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V2
NEW for 2018, the mission control bar comes in two sizes: standard and compact. We also designed a stainless steel bushing for the center of the bar along with a high visibility orange orientation winder. With pure function in mind, the Mission Control Bar is at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. A control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gear box. With this in mind we have examined and engineered every part and function incorporated into the bar to meet the highest standards of safety, performance and quality.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V2
- Push-away non-detachable quick release: simply push away the orange hood to easily release one side of the chicken loop, while the other side stays securely attached to the chicken loop body.
- Molded Trim Loop with 100% depower flagging line: reliable, safe and simple to use.
- Manual main line swivel: below the bar swivel for easy center line twist management.
- Thin line EVA grip: Thin EVA grip for hand fatigue free riding.
- TPU over-molded bar end winders: Soft, flexible bar winders for safety and easy line management
- Adjustable line leverage inserts: change line leverage points from 49cm wide to 55cm wide on standard bar width, 40 cm to 46 cm on the compact bar width.
- Line Length 20m +3m Extensions. Total 23m Line set
- Stainless marine grade trim cleat: Durable, easy to use, corrosion resistant cleat
- 400kg flying lines: highest quality Dyneema/mono filament braided pre-stretched flying lines.
For more information about the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V2, check out the LF video below.
Write Your Own Review