2018 Naish Apex Binding
Designed for superior comfort, the Apex is the market’s leading ergonomic binding for all styles of twin tip riding. It features a full array of adjustment settings to easily adapt to feet of any size and shape. The Apex offers precise positioning, fit and remarkable comfort while maintaining outstanding board feel. The four-way adjustable footstrap can also be conformed to both large and small feet, keeping kiters locked-in and confident when riding.
Key Features for the 2018 Naish Apex Binding
- X-Factor Ergo Strap: Exclusive, fully molded foot strap with four adjustment points. (All four corners of the strap have precision adjustability to adapt to any foot.)
- Sidewall Footbed Cushioning: Integrated EVA cushions protect the foot from hard surfaces.
- Adjustable Heel Pad Durometry: Adjustable heel pad hardness to satisfy any rider preference.
- Lightweight Triple Density Molded Footbed: Soft main footbed for full shock absorption, highly textured top layer for maximum grip and an adjustable heel pad for comfort.
- Micro Duck/Angle Adjustment: Allows for precise duck angle positioning.
- Adjustable Side Wing Positions: Provides lateral foot support while keeping a comfortable feel. The side wings adjust forward or back to ensure perfect strap positioning and fit.
- Open Frame Geometry: Injection-molded plate encircles the pad to reduce weight and provide a direct pad-to-board interface for outstanding board feel.
Up to US12/UK10
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Best straps I've used period!
If these straps fit your board and you ride barefoot, you should at the very least try these straps. They are amazing. Very adjustable. Your feet feel locked in when you have them tight. You can jump hard and high and not have to worry about your board falling off. They are very soft and come with two pads that go under your heel, soft or firm depending on what you like.
Just a note if you do a lot of cold water kiting in 5mm or 7mm booties or have really large feet these bindings might not be big enough. I have size 11 feet and can use a 5mm bootie but I'm at the very limit of what I think I can use safely.
Write Your Own Review