2018 Cabrinha H1 All Purpose Bindings
The H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. It is supportive, yet lightweight and flexible, and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding. The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset option. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.
Key Features for the 2018 Cabrinha H1 All Purpose Footstraps
- Single adjusting Velcro strap (provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position)
- Dual density pad (designed for a smooth comfortable ride while providing a lot of grip)
- Three position duck adjustment( for personalized stance)
- Available in both small and standard sizeIndustry standard 6” mounting pattern
- M6 stainless steel mounting hardware included
SMALL: < 9 US / < 41 EURO
STANDARD: 9-14 US / 41-49 EURO
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Really good bindings
These straps are super comfortable, the foamy pads make them very soft. The fact it only has 1 adjusting strap makes it simple to adjust, even inside the water.
Good bindings for the money
These bindings feel alright but tend to loosen up as I kite. For the price they are decent bindings. I wear a size 11 shoe and find that I have to have the standard bindings as tight as they will go to keep them from feeling to loose, I wish they had a medium size. My new North NTT bindings are much better but also twice the price.
Write Your Own Review