2020 Slingshot Alien Air Foilboard
Our largest foil board by width and volume, the Alien Air is a stable and forgiving setup designed for user-friendly learning, casual cruising and easy progression, from a foiler’s first water starts to on-foil tacks, jibes and fancy footwork.
Our original zero-to-hero board designed to get the masses up, foiling and having fun as quickly as possible. New for 2020, we updated the shape of the Alien Air with a thinner profile, narrower belly and a bit less volume. The changes make it easier to set on rail and water start, lighter and less bulky to maneuver and better as a crossover board for surf and wake foiling.
- NEW shape: Thinner, lighter, less bulky
- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW Leash plug allows for crossover from kite board to surf board
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Our legacy board for user-friendly freeride foiling
- Volume, width and scooped nose = easy takeoffs, less crashing, touch-and-go performance
- Lots of room to walk around, great for transitions
- Great crossover shape for surf foiling
Foilboard Size: 4 Feet 8 inches
Why You’ll Love The Alien Air 4'8" Board:
This is still our widest and highest-volume kite foil board, which makes it great for touch-and-go progression, on-water transitions and all-around cruising.
Adjustable Track Foil Mount
Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
This shape enables easier takeoff and less water over the front of your board during touch & go’s. Prevents pearling and helps you bounce off the water and ride it out instead of crashing.
Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
NEW Cushy Corduroy Deck Pad
Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
Write Your Own Review