This is what F-ONE has to say about the...
F-ONE ROCKET WING BOARD
The F-ONE ROCKET WING boards have been created specifically to foil with a Surf Wing like the F-ONE SWING.
- Dedicated to Surf Wing foiling
- Easy take-off with natural balance
- Ideal responsiveness for carving and pumping
Wing surfing is one of the most exhilarating ways of flying above the water. The freedom allowed by the handheld wing is amazing. Once you’ve learned how to use it, there are many reasons to opt for a dedicated Wing foilboard to best enjoy your Wing surf foiling.
Our experience on wing foiling shows that after using our SUP Foil we could quickly switch to smaller boards. The surf foil boards on the other hand have proved to be quite extreme. Therefore we felt the need for a new type of shapes for wing surfing.
We have created a new range of wing boards with a wide range of volumes to make it possible for most riders to stand-up easily as well making sure that riding back to the shore is possible, even when the wind drops. Their dimensions and shapes are unique and specific to the practice.
Using the foil actively to create your motion is one of the biggest thrills of wing surf foiling. To ensure you can make the best use of your foil, we have created boards that will help you carve better on the swell, connect the bumps and enjoy your session.
Compared to a larger board, the ROCKET WING has:
- Reduced bulk size and reduced weight
- Better balance, natural stance
- Improved maneuverability and responsiveness
- Pumping becomes more efficient and direct
- Easier transportation and travel
All these advantages directly translate a lot more possibilities on the water.
Using some straight rocker lines for an easy take-off and a wide tail outline for an optimized volume distribution, the ROCKET WING boards feature a sharp beveled rail profile to make the release easier during take-off and the touch-down smoother when the board hits the water again. In other words, you will be up and flying in no time and you won’t be unsettled when occasionally hitting the water.
The ROCKET WING boards are equipped with a recessed handle for easy carrying, a full pad for comfort and with the twin track system on the bottom to connect with most foils on the market (4-bolt plate system). They are built with F-ONE’s proven bamboo construction with a double layer on deck for added resistance.
If flying a Surf Wing is your new foiling style, the ROCKET WING boards are the perfect matching ride.
How to choose your volume and board size for foiling with a Surf Wing?
- FULL BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION: Bamboo fibers are highly resistant and really light. The FULL BAMBOO construction uses natural properties of bamboo veneers placed between fiberglass layers to create a strong, durable, light shell for the entire board (deck and bottom).
- DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK: An extra layer of bamboo (DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK) is located in the stance area to make the deck even more resistant to local hell pressures and dings. This results into light, strong and responsive boards to enjoy session after session.
- TWIN-TRACKS: The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard. This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s prefered balance.
Size Dimensions Vol. Weight 5’0 152 x 56.0 cm 5’0 x 23″ 60 l 4.6 5’4 162 x 63.5 cm 5’4 x 25″ 75 l 5.1 5’8 172 x 61.0 cm 5’8 x 24″ 80 l 5.8 5’10 178 x 71 cm 5’10 x 25″ 105 l 6.1 6’0 183 x 76 cm 6’0 x 26″ 120 l 6.6 6’6* 198 x 78.5 cm 6’6 x 30″ 140 l 7.4
- Beginner : Weight +40l (Rocket SUP)
- Intermediate : Weight +10l (Rocket Wing)
- Advanced : Weight -15l (Rocket Wing)
Write Your Own Review