2019 Levitaz Match Foil Board
The Match – a true foil board with beveled edges and a slightly concave deck for optimal control. These characteristics appeal to beginners as well as amateur racers.
Levitaz Match Foilboard Key Features:
- User-friendly shape with beveled rails and concave deck
- 2 or 3-strap options for all foil riding styles and levels
- A board you can progress with and won’t outgrow
- Lightweight carbon/glass fiber construction with strong reinforcements at the standing and foil mount areas
- Wide variety in terms of personal setup and fine-tuning options (sliding track system, 5-insert straps)
- Nose shape and S/R line optimized for soft touchdowns and early planning
- Length: 142cm
- Width: 44cm
- Volume: 19 ltrs
- Weight: 3,5 kg
- Foilmount: Sliding track system for plate mount (Original Futures. 1-Shot boxes)
- Thickness: (5,6 cm)
Board Pack Includes:
- Foil board with traction pad
- Straps with hardware
- Foil mount hardware: M8x30
Levitaz boards were completely redesigned as part of a quality initiative. Only the best materials were used: cores of XPS, which never absorbs water, as well as robust carbon reinforcements in critical areas, make LZ foil boards a trusted companion. The foil mount is connected using the reliable track system and two US-boxes, which combined with the five-position foot strap inserts offer endless adjustment options.
XPS-EXTRUDED CLOSED CELL CORE
The heart of the board is the XPS core, which comprises a homogeneous, closed cellular structure. The advantages of this high value core material are obvious: the highest pressure stability and moisture resistance make the boards super strong and safe.
CARBON / GLASS / HD REINFORCEMENTS
All boards are built using high value composite materials to create a foil board that is both solid and light- weight. Strong reinforcements in particularly demanding spaces such as the standing and foil mount area are integrated. Depending on the load these consist of carbon, glass fiber and high density foams. Stringers made of carbon and Paulownia wood provide more flexibility and less torsion at the same time.
EVA-PADS & ANTI-SLIP SURFACE
Specially designed anti-slip surfaces provide a durable, easy-to-grip surface. Our freeride boards come with EVA traction pads with soft diamond grip. To support strapless riders, we have added a kick tail that is perfectly matched to the foil setups. For racing, we also developed a special anti-slip varnish, which provides the perfect grip at low weight.
TRACK SYSTEM & INSERTS
All of our boards are compatible with the 4-bolt plate mount interface, which provides optimum power transmission. Multiple attachment points facilitate tuning using the sliding track system or two-position inserts. You can easily adjust your foil over a length of 260 mm to find your perfect personal setup.
Item no. G440017
Write Your Own Review