This extremely light weight kite control bar has been custom designed and hand crafted specifically for hydrofoil racing. Flying Sardine control bar is 100% carbon and very durable, yet you will barely notice it in your hands. Having a simple, light control bar helps the rider feel more connected to the kite and simplifies air tacks and jibes.
Weighing only a fraction of a regular production bar, makes it super easy for travel. You will no longer have to worry about going over airlines' weight limits if you bring a bar for every kite you have.
Every bar has been hand made and assembled in Portugal.
This race bar can be used with any snap shackle. We recommend using a shackle that can be released under heavy load (for example: Wichard Quick Release Shackle).
- Grip wrapping for refined control.
- Closed off tips.
- On the fly adjustable leader lines.
- Smooth depower line opening for less wear and tear.
- Above the bar, double pulley race depower system.
- Color coded sides.
- Base price only includes the bar.
- Complete bar: Depower line with a metal ring, leader lines, and race depower system with double pulleys and a cleat.
- Ozone race lines (15m, 17m, 19m).
Not included / available:
- Chicken loop.
- Flag out line.
- Bar: <100 grams or < 1/4 lb
- Complete bar (without lines): ~250 grams or ~1/2 lbs
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great feel to the bar
i bought one about 2 months ago just absolutely love it, you can feel exactly where your kite is. It feels like an extension to your body.
Write Your Own Review