2020 Duotone Click Bar
Duotone's recent name change from North Kiteboarding temporarily overshadowed the fact that their gear is some of the best performing gear available today--including the 2020 Duotone Click Bar. So let's turn attention back to what matters, the gear.
If you haven't tried the Duotone Click Bar, you're in for a treat! The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power up your kite, turn the Winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower the kite, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Duotone Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. It’s delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
Kiteworld Magazine described the convenience of the Click Bar this way: "For waves, freeriding, lighter or smaller riders and those who want the ultimately clean piece of kit, the Click bar is ideal, and can be adjusted to work with most kites on the market."
Key Features of the 2020 Click Bar
- Adjustable Line Length and V-Position - You can change the V-position on the front lines, depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible With Most Kites on the Market
- Automatic Untwisting Safety System - Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations, even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart V - The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5-Line Setup - You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Compatible With Hadlow Setup - The Click Bar S can be upgraded with the optional 6-line Hadlow setup.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Great bar clean setup
Fantastic bar comes with different length pigtails for the front line to make the settings as you wish
Great easy to use bar.
Really easy to use. Fast simple adjustments while on the fly. I did have the floater bar just break where it hinges to the main bar. This is the thinnest part of the setup and it occurred within a year of moderate use. I have attempted a duct tape repair as of today. Don’t know of anyone else has had a similar problem. Aside form this it’s a great easy to use bar.
FROM GREEN HAT:
Steve, sorry you are having issues with the bar floater. This sounds like a potential warranty claim. Will follow up via email.
Great new smaller size bar
The smaller size click bar works great with the smaller size kites ,was really happy .
Write Your Own Review