2019 Ion Nova 8 Women's Harness
The new Ion Nova Curv harness is potentially the most comfortable women's kite harness you will ever wear. Really. There are a lot of harnesses out there, and the Ion Nova Curv will make you think twice about the harness you're currently using.
Touted as a "hard-shell meets soft-shell" harness, the Ion Nova Curv harness really does provide the best of both worlds. The composite material is the same that Samsonite uses for its line of indestructible luggage. It's rigid in the center back area, but it has flexible side parts that adapt to your body. So, it's supportive and also extremely lightweight and kinda squishy.
What Ion Says About the 2019 Nova Curv Harness
Hardshell harness meets softshell harness with the 2019 Ion Nova Curv 8 women's harness. This new harness has high stiffness and high resistance to impacts and abrasion due to use of 3D thermo composites usually found in market-leading suitcases. The Ion Nova Curv 8 is up to 50% lighter compared than other fiber-reinforced composites thanks to its low density.
With the Curv series, Ion has taken its hardshell harnesses to the next level. This new line of harnesses is made of a gaming-changing Thermo Composite CURV material that may just set a new benchmark in design and performance. The 3D Plus Spine has a was designed to support the rider exactly where needed most to ensure long and joyful sessions when the waves are pumping. The low outline increases the freedom of movement even further. The Ion Nova Curv 8 is one Ion's medium stiff harnesses, with a flex index of 8.
Key Features of the Nova Curv 8
- Curv: High stiffness and high resistance to impact and abrasion due to use of 3D thermo composites
- C-Bar: Fiber reinforce injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- 3D Plus Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine technology which leads to a rigid center back area. The 3D molded Curv material generates a medium axial rigidity made of one piece!
Item no. 48903-4726