Cabrinha Control Bars
Cabrinha has 2 different style depower systems (trimlite and recoil), an adjustable and fixed bar, and 2 different connection points to your harness.
- The Trimlite depower system uses an above the bar cleat system that is very simple to trim in and out with. The advantage is a cleaner loop above the bar and less parts to maintain.
- The Recoil depower system uses 2 straps, one trims in and the other trims out. The advantage of this bar is that it brings the depower system closer to the rider. The disadvantage is that there is a lot springs and straps creating clutter above the bar. It is also more difficult to power your kite up in lighter winds.
Adjustable VS Fixed
- The Fixed control bar comes in 3 different sizes (44cm, 52cm, 60cm). The Fixed control bar has less of a range for kites it is designed for, although the 52cm can be used for any size kite with a little performance loss on the smaller and larger kites.
- Adjustable allows you to use a single bar for a broader range of kites. It has click pieces in the end of the bar that allow you to easily adjust from 48cm to 56cm. This is perfect for the rider that wasnts to use a single bar for their entire quiver of kites.
Quickloop VS Fireball:
- Quickloop is the standard chicken loop connection.
- Fireball is a proprietary Cabrinha connection that is easier to hook into, creates less leverage pulling up on your harness and also allows for less pulling side to side from the kite. You will need to purchase the Fireball Spreader bar to use this style bar.
Regular Price: $549.00
Special Price $439.00
Regular Price: $489.00
Special Price $391.00