Dakine Kite Compression Bag
Key Features for the Dakine Kite Compression Bag
- Replaces heavier stock kite bags reducing overall travel bag weight
- Shoulder carry strap for beach travel
- Lightweight nylon fabric
- Four compression webbing straps
- Highly visibility location for writing kite size
- Red - S [ 50 x 20 x 24cm ]
- Blue - M [ 52 x 22 x 26cm ]
- Grey - L [ 55 x 24 x 28cm ]
- Black - XL [ 60 x 25 x 30cm ]
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Not a replacement for a regular bag, but good lightweight option
Pretty good product. Definitely not a replacement for a regular kite bag. You cant hang stuff on the outside (pump, bar, harness). It's so light that it blows away down the beach even in 15 kts, so need to put something inside or cover with sand. It is much lighter and smaller than a regular bag though.
The single shoulder strap is kinda awkward. It sometimes shifts to a weird angle when I'm carrying my foil and twintip and I have to stop to fix it.
I had to get these because my ozone foil kites didnt come with a bag. I think I'm going to keep all my kites in these in my car and put this bag inside a regular kite bag to walk down to the beach.
Dakine compression bag.
Excellent product. Light weight and very comfortable. I prefer the XL size. The shoulder straps have very good quality.
Write Your Own Review