2019 Nobile Split Foilboard
If you travel for kiting, or have any future desires to travel for kiteboarding, the 2019 Nobile Split Foil Kiteboard is the best investment you can make. Not only can the board help to reduce your airline board bag fees, it's also features tool-less assembly and is a great ride. If you want more information on the Nobile Split Kiteboards, check out our post here.
What Nobile Says About the 2019 Nobile Split Foil Kiteboard
CAN YOU IMAGINE A FOILBOARD IN TWO PIECES? This year we introduced the fourth generation of our W-Connection patented solution. The improved connection has been redesigned from scratch. Its shape has been changed completely, which resulted in better distribution of the force. Furthermore, a new shape allows precise connecting and comfortable disconnecting from the board. Some of the connection’s constructional elements have been reduced, while others have been replaced with durable composite. This has resulted in reduced weight, improved stiffness and durability in connection points, as well as retaining the natural properties of the board, so the connection won’t impact the comfort during the ride.
We have also used the CAP construction which has a box-type structure, where the edge of a wooden wedge is fully secured with a laminate. The board is lighter, stiffer and much more resistant tobreakage.
- New Size 5’2''
Screw insert Spacing For Foil
Key Features for the 2019 Nobile Split Foil Kiteboard
- Foil dedicated with wave capabilities
- Comfortable hydrofoiling
- Great wave performance
- Super traction
- Impressive carving
- Tough flex
- Multifunctional board: hydrofoil/wave
- Easy to transport – splitboard
- Fin arrangement, combined with the board’s profile, allows exceptional upwind performance
- Fourth-generation W-Connection – new shape and new internal structure increase the durability of connection and improve the comfort during the ride
- CAP Construction
Foil Mount Insert Spacing / Foil Compatability
- Nobile Split Foil 3.5" x 6.5"
Other Brands Foil Bolt Spacing
- Slingshot hover Glide 5.5" (4 3/4 or 6 1/4) x 3.5" - The SS Hover Glide will NOT work with this board.
- Liquid Force Happy Foil 5 3/4" x 3.5" - LF Happy Foil will NOT work with this board.
- Cabrinha Double Agent - 5.5" x 3.5" Cabrinha Double Agent will NOT work with this board
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Very stable, lots of fun and easy to travel with
For my purpose of moving from twin tip to foil, this board has been so much fun. I purchased only the board with the doubt of buying the foil but now that I have been riding the board, I feel it very comfortable and very easy to play with. Definitely I am ready to get the foil. So for anyone thinking on the transition this surfboard is a very good option. Plus very easy to travel with!
Write Your Own Review