2019 Naish Hover 130 Foilboard
The Hover 130 foilboard is the perfect way to take your foiling to the next level. A flat midsection with rounded edges delivers early and forgiving planing to assist launching. Low volume adds further assistance, allowing riders to further submerge the board for easier strapless take-offs. The nose section transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose reduces the potential to pearl when touching down.
Key Features for the 2019 Naish Hover 130 Foilboard
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight Bottom = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Notice: The foil mount screws included with this board are shorter than those included with your Thrust Foil. If you lose screws from this board, do not use those included with your foil, as they will hit the box before adequately tightening. Contact your Naish Dealer for the appropriate screw replacements.
- 130cm x 42cm x 1.4cm
Write Your Own Review