2019 Naish Boxer
The Kiteboarder Magazine said the most stand out characteristic of the 2019 Naish Boxer is "its ability to pull in the lightest of wind." The magazine testesd the 16m size and reported the bar pressure in this size kite is "medium and the sheeting action is user-friendly and progressive so its power delivery is intuitive and you really don’t have to worry about oversheeting this kite."
We tested the kite at 2018 KiteFest and found it to be very sturdy for a single strut kite. Not only is it great for lightwind, but it's a nice option for foiling.
What Naish Says About the 2019 Naish Boxer
Available in the following sizes: 3.5 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14 | 16
Blending efficiency and innovation, this forgiving kite is incredibly versatile. Designed primarily for foiling, the Boxer has proven to be so adaptable and accessible, it appeals to all skillsets and riding styles.
A single luff strut marries the best characteristics of strutless and strutted kite designs. The strut’s relaxed connection to the canopy creates a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand and contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle heavier loads with ease.
An outstanding underpowered kite, the Boxer is incredibly easy to relaunch, light to the touch, responsive but gentle. Very easy to sheet in and go, this kite is quick, easy to control and generates power quickly. It’s light and lively feel at the fingertips makes it approachable and forgiving.
- Quad Tex Ripstop Fabric - Most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
- Super Easy Relaunch
- Super Easy Sheet-in-and-Go
- Quick Response to Bar Movements
- Luff Strut
- Low-end Power
- Light to the Tough + Easy to control
- Easy Jumping
- Outstanding Underpowered Performance
- Reduced Weight = Quad-Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer at each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Larger and more effective
- Bridles, wing tip shape & leading edge diameter have been worked to deliver consistent performance from size to size
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
2019 Naish Control Bars
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great kite for foilboarding
I use a 7m with my foil board It is the best kite I have used so far. I am ready to add an 4m and 5m I live on Maui which is always windy during the summer.
Write Your Own Review