2019 F-One Breeze V2
The F-One Breeze V2 is a dream for light wind and foiling. This single strut kite has a lot of power for a light wind kite, and its fast turning speed makes is ideal for foiling. With very little flutter, even in medium winds, the Breeze handles well and has great hang in the small and large sizes. If you're heading out for a lightwind session, you'll want to bring this kite with you.
What F-One Says About the 2019 F-One Breeze V2
The Breeze V2 is for anyone who wants a light weight set up that offers incredible handling with great low-end performance. Now with a range of sizes from 3m to 17m, it is the perfect kite for light wind freeriding, and foiling in any conditions. Thanks to its stability and light weight, the Breeze can show off interesting performances in light wind wave riding too. The kite has the following benefits:
- Our design and test team have worked tirelessly to bring significant improvements to the BREEZE V2. You’ll discover the new kite has a more stable canopy when depowered and the overall range of the kite has been widened.
- Across the range of sizes, the handling has been finely tuned; the larger sizes are even more responsive, making them perfect for manoeuvres. The smaller sizes are optimised to handle stronger winds with total speed control and great stability while foiling.
- In the air, the BREEZE V2 is so intuitive to fly you can forget about the kite and concentrate on the riding. This unique characteristic makes it perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike.
- The kite has also been designed to work with a low front V on the bar to untangle lines after those inevitable kite crashes.
Key Features for the 2019 F-One Breeze V2
- The most user-friendly one strut kite on the market today, incredible light wind ability matched with complete ease of use.
- Ultra lightweight - One Strut
- Unbeatable low wind performance
- Exceedingly stable, even when overpowered
- Total control with excellent bar feedback
- Great speed control on a foil
- Easy relaunch with reverse launch capabilities too
- Auto-Relaunch: once the kite is sitting with the leading edge flat on the water, its C-Shape associated with the Delta Pivot allows the kite to automatically roll over onto one wing tip. The kite will then glide towards the edge of the window, ready for quick and easy water re-launch.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great Light Wind Kite for Foiling!
I am new to foiling and have been trying a lot of different light wind and wave kites to see what I like best. The Breeze V2 is it! The kite is incredibly light and has great hang, so I didn't have to worry about it falling out of the sky, even when I was in SUPER light wind. It's also very easy to steer, and it turns fast. I am able to pull the kite quickly across the wind window so I end up with less slack in my lines when working on my first jibes. I loved this kite!
Write Your Own Review