2019 Duotone Mini Click Bar
Duotone's recent name change from North Kiteboarding temporarily overshadowed the fact that their gear is some of the best performing kiteboarding gear available today--including the 2019 Duotone Mini Click Bar. So let's turn attention back to what matters, the gear.
Now available from the makers of the original Click Bar, Duotone introduces the new 2019 Duotone Mini Click Bar. The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how kiters control their kites, and now the bar is available in a narrower version. The bar is only 42cm wide and a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions! The bar is ideal for anyone throwning tricks, as the tubing over the center lines require no untwisting upon landing. It's also a great optoin for smaller kiters who have had troubles reaching the depower on the control bar. The on-the-bar power is a game changer! For a thorough list of control bars that are great for smaller kiters, check out our blog post here.
What Duotone Says About the new 2019 Duotone Mini Click Bar
If you haven't tried the Duotone Click Bar, you're in for a treat! The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power up your kite, turn the Winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower the kite, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Duotone Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. It’s delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to either 20m and 22m line length.
Kiteworld Magazine described the convenience of the Click Bar this way: "For waves, freeriding, lighter or smaller riders and those who want the ultimately clean piece of kit, the Click bar is ideal, and can be adjusted to work with most kites on the market."
Key Features of the 2019 Duotone Mini Click Bar
- Adjustable Line Length and V-Position - You can change the V-position on the front lines, depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible With Most Kites on the Market
- Automatic Untwisting Safety System - Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations, even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart V - The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5-Line Setup - You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Compatible With Hadlow Setup - The Click Bar S can be upgraded with the optional 6-line Hadlow setup.
- Shorter Line Lengths - the new Mino Click bar is designed to be used with 20m lines
For more information about the 2019 Duotone Mini Click Bar, please see our video with Ben Skaggs of Duotone / Boards and More.
Write Your Own Review