2019 Cabrinha Xcaliber Wood
The carbon big brother version of the 2019 Cabrinha Xcaliber Wood kiteboard is the board of choice for Cabrinha rider, Evan Netsch. But this board won't feel like an immature sibling when you're on the water.
What Cabrinha is saying about the 2019 Cabrinha Xcaliber Wood Kiteboard
The XCaliber Wood is designed for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The XCaliber Wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
Key Features for the 2019 Cabrinha Xcaliber Wood
- NEW refined construction, for improved flexcharacteristics and increased durability
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double concave in center for smooth landings
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
2019 Cabrinha Footstraps
Write Your Own Review