2019 Cabrinha Tronic
We can't all kite in butter flat water, but with the 2019 Cabrinha Tronic kiteboard, you can kite in chop and still have a great session! International KiteSurf Magazine described the Tronic as "Cabrinha's go-to chop muncher and wave slasher." The Tronic's freeride shape, with rounded rails with tapered tips, give it exceptional upwind performance and drive. The board is available in 137 x 41 and 141 x 42 sizes.
What Cabrinha is saying about the 2019 Cabrinha Tronic Kiteboard
Designed specifically for riders who want twin tip capability for use in the surf, the Tronic has literally carved its way into the hearts and quivers of its large following. The Tronic is a twin tip with an outline and rocker made for rough water and surf. The Tronic cuts through chop with ease and pushes through G-force inducing turns with power and control.
Key Features of The 2019 Cabrinha Tronic
- Powerful carving ability
- Buttery soft turns
- Flexible construction for comfort in all conditions
- Great upwind performance
- Maximum edge control for boosting
- Outline with narrow tips which facilitates a smooth ride and carving
- Quad concave to V-tips provides easy rail-to-rail transition and grip control
- This product is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.
2019 Cabrinha Footstraps
Write Your Own Review