2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Lift Foil
The Kiteboarder Magazine described the 2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Lift Foil as a major upgrade to the Cabrinha foilboarding program. The magazine's reviewers said this foil is a little bit more of a freeride specialist with a slow to medium foil-up speed, and it strikes a nice balance between getting on to foil easily while still having a little more high-end speed than a dedicated surf foil which makes it a nice all around option. If you're looking for an excellent freeride kite foil that is well suited for progression as well as freeride carving, this is the foil for you.
What Cabrinha Says About the 2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Lift Foil
The HI:RISE LIFT is designed for riders looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Key Features for the 2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Lift Foil
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4-point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
Write Your Own Review