2019 Cabrinha Ace Wood Kiteboard
A popular among board among dedicated freeride kiters, the 2019 Cabrinha Ace Wood kiteboard is for riders looking to bend the rule of gravity with a forgiving, all conditions board.
The Ace Wood is a highly versatile performance freeride model. Its outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride which opens up a world of options when it comes to its range of use. This all-wood version is erasing the lines between riding genres to create an exciting new approach to kiteboarding. The wood construction will tame rough and choppy waters allowing you greater edge control. Greater edge control leads to greater pop, greater pop leads to big air. What you do when you are up there is all up to you.
Included with the board: 4x 40mm ns, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
- NEW re ned construction for improved ex characteristics and increased durability
- Forgiving ex characteristics for comfort in all conditions • Rail channels for grip
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
Sizes: 133 x 38.5 / 135 x 40 / 138 x 41.5 / 141 x 43
Compatible with: Cabrinha H1 and H20 Footstraps or H3 Bindings
2019 Cabrinha Footstraps
Write Your Own Review