2017/2018 Slingshot Hover Glide NF2 Foil
Originally purchased new in August 2017. (There is no difference between the 2017 and 2018 models of this foil.) This is an excellent beginner foil.
• Color: Orange
• Used for approximately 6 sessions
• Agile & playful foil that planes early & has a medium top-end speed
• Condtion: very good. A few scratches and the orange paint is wearing a little on the tipcs of the wing but there is no damage to the wing.
• Segmented design for easy set-up & breakdown -- this foil comes with the tallest mast - 34.5" (24" mast is available for an additional fee.)
• Durable aluminum, composite construction . Agile & playful foil that planes early & has a medium top-end speed
Description: The Hover Glide is an all-around freeride foil with a versatile performance profile and aluminum and composite construction, making this the most well-rounded and robust foil on the market. The Hover Glide is also the exclusive foil for Slingshots progressive multi-mast Foiling Flight School program. Masts of varying lengths can be purchased individually or as a package and paired with the Hover Glide for user-friendly foil progression. With the Hover Glide, you gain access to the highly-effective Foiling Flight School program.
Refined by legendary Slingshot designer and foiling aficionado, Tony Logosz, the Hover Glide is a high-performance foil that delivers early takeoff, stable handling and smooth maneuverability. With decades of R&D experience and an intimate knowledge of foil dynamics, Logosz is an authority in foil design.
He developed the Hover Glide for all-around performance freeriding, using aluminum mast and fuselage and composite components that make this the most affordable and robust foil of its class and caliber on the market. The Hover Glide features a 35.5-inch mast and a classic front-J gullwing shape with swept wings, mild winglets off the front and arching rear wings. The result is an incredibly stable foil with a medium top-end speed and a solid all-around feel. It can be mounted on any of Slingshot’s foil-specific boards and features separate fuselage and wing components that can be broken-down into three parts for easy storage/transport and replaced if needed.
Write Your Own Review