Durable, affordable freeride foil: The 2018 Hover Glide is an all-around freeride foil with a versatile performance profile and aluminum and composite construction, making this the most well-rounded and robust foil on the market.
The Hover Glide is also the exclusive foil for Slingshots progressive multi-mast Foiling Flight School program. Masts of varying lengths can be purchased individually or as a package and paired with the Hover Glide for user-friendly foil progression.
With the Hover Glide, you get:
- Access to the highly-effective Foiling Flight School program
- A user-friendly foil you can learn on but won’t outgrow
- An agile and playful foil that planes early and has a medium top-end speed
- Durable aluminum, composite construction · Segmented design for easy set-up and breakdown
- The ability to foil in shallower water with four different mast lengths to choose from
- Affordable replacement parts if needed
Just learning to foil?
The Hover Glide - Refined by legendary Slingshot designer and foiling aficionado, Tony Logosz, the Hover Glide is a high-performance foil that delivers early takeoff, stable handling and smooth maneuverability. With decades of R&D experience and an intimate knowledge of foil dynamics, Logosz is an authority in foil design. He developed the Hover Glide for all-around performance freeriding, using aluminum mast and fuselage and composite components that make this the most affordable and robust foil of its class and caliber on the market.
Write Your Own Review