2018 Cabrinha Switchblade - Predictability, Versatility and hHgh Performance
For a rider who wants unrivaled predictability, unmatched versatility and uncompromising high end performance and quality. Whether you’re boosting big air, throwing down technical tricks, or simply out for a fun session on your own terms, the SB provides the ultimate kiting experience.
The Cabrinha Switchblade once again proves why it is the worlds most loved kite. With Nick Jacosens recent King of the Air title, his world record Woo jump of 28 meters, and his mind bending jump from the top of the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai (a height of 210 metres), it's clear that the Switchblade’s performance is legendary.
But what the competition hasn't been able to replicate is the Switchblade’s unrivaled combination of high performance and ease of use.
Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits of getting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
5 Strut, Bow / Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile
Key Features of the 2018 Cabrinha Switchblade:
- Profile refinements improve the overall performance for 2018
- New High Tenacity Dacron enhances the arc stability
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Predictable handling with improved stability and range
- Large sweet spot
- Great upwind performance
- Distinctly agile and light precision steering
- Easy relaunch
Write Your Own Review