Cabrinha FX - For Hooked and Unhooked Freestyle Tricks
For riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks and like to kiteloop. The wide wind range offers more versatility than a traditional “C” shape, and offers smooth power delivery with predictable handling. The FX is designed to bridge the gap between advanced freestyle and performance freeride kites.
The FX implements an upright modified C shape design to get the best performance characteristics of a C shape with the versatility of a hybrid outline. The FX delivers a fast turn in a tight arc which makes it perfect for kite looping.... hooked or unhooked. Its lean entry and profile allows the kite to reach its zenith after a loop to give you a soft and controlled landing.
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Box wing tip design, Lean entry profile.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- New design for 2018
- New High Tenacity Dacron enhances the arc stability
- Explosive pop and great hang time
- Incredibly quick and nimble handling
- Great line slack for unhooked riding
- Forward pull for kiteloops
- Excellent for vertical boosts
- Smooth power delivery
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
- Predictable handling
- Quick recovery
- Good upwind performance
Write Your Own Review