The ACE is a light wind foil kite for intermediate to experienced, performance oriented riders and those who enjoy performing tricks on the foil.
• Easy water relaunch thanks to large air volume which ensures that the individual chambers stay air filled even after the kite rested on the water
• Unique up- and downwind riding characteristics
• Fast, direct turning ability & strong lift
• Outstanding hangtime
• Ultra lightweight and long-lasting
• Big wind range, massive depower
• Small packaging volume
• Advanced lightweight design based on computer-assisted analysis
• Diverging strong uplift generated by the different segments of the kite and EVF UP this a stiffened cap to prevent the kite from folding while in flight
• Optimized shape of the trailing edge for fast and direct turning without turning on the point
• Flat profile for more power
• Late stalling point for precise flying characteristics
Experts Feedback on the ACE
„The ACE can be flown decidedly close to the edge of the wind window. This corresponds due to its low transverse drag forces very well with a low drag foil board. Resulting in a perfect balance of power between the Foilboard and the ACE kite.“
„The ACE kite has an enorm depower range. This power canbe released linearly during foiling which leads to a feelgood factor no matter which course you are on. Cross travel speed differs enourmously, whether you are on an up-, down- or side course. A huge variation of the kites‘ angle of attack is the prerequisite.“
„The ACE generates huge lift during sheeting in or powering. Due to this enormous lift it's easier to learn
and to improve sailed through tacks and jibes. In addition the ACE continues to carry the weight of the rider while changing the foot position, which is a great benefit when learning how to foil.“
PRODUCT FACT SHEET 2017
TRUST BAR FOIL
24M (18M+6M EXTENSIONS)
Foil / Freeride
Together with the ACE light wind foil kite we introduce the TRUST BAR FOIL.The bar is based on the North Kiteboarding Quad Control Trust Bar but has a shorter Chicken Loop.
The extension kit allows for two line length options, covering the requirements for most light wind and foil conditions. The bar is only compatible with the North Kiteboarding ACE Kite.
Suitable for all light wind and foil conditions thanks to 2 line length options 18m (+6m MFOHUI extension) and 24m
• Short chicken loop, allowing for a longer depower stroke
• longer depower line for maximum power
SET UP RECOMMENDATION:
The ACE Lite should be flown with the TRUST BAR FOIL. The extra short chicken loop together with 70cm depower stroke+ 30cm trimming offer an extra long bar stroke. This makes it possible to recall the entire range of angle of attack and therewith the full potential of the high performance ACE kite.
For foiling we recommend the 18m line set (without the 6m extension). The ACE on short lines can be controlled more directly and precisely. This direct and precise steering and positioning of the kite is the road to success with foil-tacks and -jibes.
Write Your Own Review