2019 Cabrinha Overdrive 1X with Recoil Control Bar
Everyone knows that Cabrinha makes high-quality kiting gear, but the 2019 Cabrinha Overdrive 1X with Recoil Control Bar has an extra advantage for smaller kiters. If you have ever had difficulties reaching the depower trim because you have shorter arms, the new Recoil Control Bar may be the answer for you. The recoil bar lowers the depower controls at any point of adjustment, so you don't have to worry about the trim line getting beyond your reach while kiting.
Another benefit of the 2019 Cabrinah Overdrive 1X with Recoil Control Bar is that the bar adjusts in length from 48-56cm to accommodates a range of kite sizes.
This bar is for very rider (from beginner to pro) who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. The adjustable bar length and easy to reach trim are a priority. The 2019 Overdrive 1X with Recoil Control Bar is a multi-function ergonomic adjustable bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security, Recoil trim system, and is available with Fireball or Quickloop connection.
The Quickloop connection is recognized for its universal compatibility and simple to use operation. Excellent for both hooked and unhooked riding. What makes the Quickloop 1X superior to other systems is its accurate ergonomics and its well thought out form factor. The security system is intuitive, operates without effort and is integrated seamlessly into the design.
The Overdrive bar comes in a standard size which adjusts 48-56cm in length.
Short leash (52cm) included.
Features and Benefits
- NEW - Improved asymmetric grip design with increased traction for better grip
- Low frontline "V" for direct steering
- On-the-fly 8 cm bar width adjustment
- Comprehensive safety with single line 1X security flagging
- Soft and ergonomic EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Easy to reach Recoil trim system keeps trim adjusters in place
- Universal Quickloop Connection
- Quick and easy QR operation
- Spinning handle
- Removable centralized security pin
- Protective PU tubing for mainline and security line
Write Your Own Review