We are planning a full day of activities on a private beach. If you’re a kiteboarder or thinking about getting into the sport, this is the event you don’t want to miss.
Check out the event facebook page regularly for all updates.
When: Saturday, April 26th starting at 11am wind or no wind (rain date will be Sunday, April 27th)
- Contests with awesome prizes from our sponsors (kites, kiteboards, etc.)
- Clinics by Pro Riders from Best and Cabrinha
- Raffles and giveaways
- Lots of 2014 gear to see and try – kites, boards, harnesses, drysuits, etc
- BBQ and beer
Here’s are some pictures from last year’s event:
You will need 1 ticket to enter a contest. If you have tickets left over at the end of the day, you can use them for a raffle. Here’s how to get these tickets:
• 1 ticket when you RSVP by 4/20 (you can RSVP on Facebook or by email)
• 1 ticket just for showing up
• Showing up early (by noon) will get you another ticket
• 1 ticket for submitting a product review (100 words minimum) on our site on any non-clearance product we sell by 4/20. It has to be an objective review, but it doesn’t have to be positive. You can submit reviews for as many products as you’d like.
Contest/Raffle tickets will be distributed at the entrance. It’s up to you how to use them. The more tickets you have the higher your chances of winning.
• Most Hangtime ( SUP Race if no wind) – First Prize: 2013 Best Armada Kiteboard
• Kite pumping – First Prize: 2013 10m Best TS kite
More details on these coming soon…
11am – 12pm – Intro to Kiteboarding: Q&A session for non-kiteboarders. This is for anyone who is interested to get into the sport.
12pm – 1pm – Strapless riding and jumping with Evan Netsch from Cabrinha.
1pm – 2pm – Mega Loops and first unhooked tricks with Ryan Evans from Best.