You have no items in your shopping cart.
2013 Gear and Beer Party
This entry was posted on April 11, 2013.
Come mingle with other Kiteboarders and check out new 2013 Kiteboarding gear over some brewskies and free Pizza.
Will have many new kiteboards, surf boards, harnesses, control bars, wetsuits, and other miscellaneous gear on display.
Also, lots of free giveaways will be given out and raffled off (see details below).
When: Sunday, May 5th at 6pm
Where: Johnny Mac House of Spirits - 208 Main St, Asbury Park, NJ
- Raffles and giveaways (see details below)
- Lots of 2013 gear - boards, harnesses, wetsuits, drysuits, etc (see details below)
- Good company and FREE personal pizza pie with a purchase of any drink.
RSVP and get an extra raffle ticket:
On our Facebook page or via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org with "Gear and Beer Party" in the subject line and your full name in the message).
The deadline for RSVP is April 28. If you miss this deadline, you are still welcome to just show up, but you will not get the extra raffle ticket.
If you'd like to see some gear that is not on this list, please let us know, and we'll try to get it. As of right now, we will have the following 2013 gear at the event:
- Best: Armada, Breeze, Spark Plug, Breeze
- Slingshot: Misfit, Asylum, Celeritas
- CrazyFly: Raptor LTD, Raptor Pro, Cruiser Pro, Cruiser LW, Allround, Shox, Taurin
- Naish: Skater, Monarch, Hero
- Spleene: RIP, Door
- Cabrinha: Stylus
- Crazy Fly
- Mystic: Warrior, Majestic, Majestic Diva, 2Face
- Naish: Cartel, Alana
- Drysuits: Neil Pryde Lucifer, Ocean Rodeo Soul
- Wetsuits: NP Edge, Mystic Majestic
- Hoodies: NP Pullover, Hyperflex Playa
We have the following prizes from each sponsor (more is coming soon).
Best: Best Profanity kiteboard 134, Best Taboo kite 8m
Green Hat: 1 Supervised Riding session, 1 Island Ride
Crazy Fly: Golf bag, Regular board bag
Naish: Wake Skate
HQ: Trainer kite
Cabrinha: Wake Skate
Spleene: Board bag
The Kiteboarder: 6-months subscription
Mystic: Poncho Towel
Airstyle: 2 Airstyle DVDs
We will have several raffles - one for each prize. You will need at least one raffle ticket to enter. Here's how to get these tickets:
• 1 ticket when you RSVP by 4/28.
• 1 ticket just for showing up
• Showing up early (by 6:15pm) will get you another ticket
• 1 ticket for submitting a product review (100 words minimum) on our site on any non-clearance product we sell by 4/28. It has to be an objective review, but it doesn't have to be positive. You can submit reviews for as many products as you'd like.
• 1 ticket for submitting a review about our business on Yelp or Google by 4/28.
Raffle tickets will be distributed at the entrance. It's up to you how to use these tickets. You can put them all for one prize or distribute them in any way you'd like. The more tickets you have the higher your chances of winning.
Rashguards, magazines, t-shirts, hats, calendars, coupons, stickers, and much more.
We hope to see you there.
Pictures from our last Beer & Gear Party: